The Huthwaite Innovation Institute’s Annual Mackinac Island summit is in its 20th year. The dates are August 13 through 15, 2013. This unique gathering brings together a select group of top executives for two and a half days of networking and work group sessions designed to foster the exchange of ideas and innovations covering the top obstacles implementing designs that are lean corporate wide. Executives will have the opportunity to further establish best practices for design through peer collaboration and executive education in a fun and relaxed environment.
At the end of the summit, you will know how to:
- Make innovation a sustainable management process, rather than a random event
- Integrate innovation into your existing continuous improvement initiatives
- Measure whether you are on the right track early enough to make course corrections
- Use innovation to find new market opportunities
- Apply innovation to improve your day-to-day business operations.
- Get all ‘stakeholders’ on board from Day One. . . and keep them on board
- Systematically go outside your corporate boundaries to discover new ideas
- Enable teams to innovate without creating chaos, delay, and low morale
Benefits of Attending:
Participation will enable the implementation of lean techniques for design within your organization. Participants will hear powerful “lessons learned” from other companies and will have the opportunity to share their successes and obstacles. We will discuss the greatest challenges implementing and lean system, and how companies are addressing those issues.